SB-200 retrofit - any answers yet?

Howard Glueck glueck at AUSTIN.IBM.COM
Tue Aug 8 14:36:41 EDT 2000

ALL,

I saw this request from yesterday and wondered if there had been any

I, too, have almost a "stock" SB-200 which I picked up a year or so ago
which has only one mod as best I can tell...  Seems there is an added
rotary switch on front panel which switches in an added voltage level
(zener regulated) which appears added.  But the SB-200 I have does not
have any of the surge limiting which I think is one of the Harbauch
mods.  I know I need to replace one/both of the tubes but there may be
other items I need to fix.

So if there is anyone out there with information on the mod I have (I don't
even know what it is supposed to do) - OR - if you have info on the surge
limiting mod, let me hear from you in addition to Mark.

Tnx,

Howard Glueck, K5ZUA (glueck at austin.ibm.com)