changing an sb200

Mark S Graalman wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Tue Aug 15 05:20:11 EDT 2000

 I'm sure ANYTHING could be done, but in this
case it would be a major chop job.
 The filament supply would have to be changed,
the input circuit values, tube socket moved to the
chassis bottom, lateral cooling applied, and I'm
not even sure if there is enough vertical height
inside to fit the tube. All that for very little if any
gain.

Mark  WB8JKR

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov