HEATHKIT 2 PIN CONECTOR (FEMALE)

Ed Kotkiewicz ekotkie at EZL.COM
Sat Aug 19 17:20:29 EDT 2000

EK> And look at the buying conditions:

"TO PLACE AN ORDER
                  Shop on-line through Newark's on-line catalog, call your local Newark
sales office, or
                  call 1-800-4-NEWARK (1-800-463-9275). Contact us by fax, phone, mail,
or Internet
                  e-mail. There is no minimum order amount. However, any order under
$25.00 will be
                  subject to a $5.00 service charge. "

I have just looked all over this connector and do not see a part number.  Surely there
has to be a better way to find these buggers.

Ed

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov