WTB: AM FILTER

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Mon Aug 21 04:41:04 EDT 2000

Eddy;

I never actually tried it, but a lot of AM radios don't use a filter,
other than the bandpass of the I.F strip. Thought it was worth a try. The
cap is for DC blocking. If you already have a blocking cap in place a
wire will do fine. Don't forget, you can fit several SSB stations into a
6 KC bandpass, so expect to hear more stations in a crowded band.

73,
Ed Richards

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov