WTB: AM FILTER

Gerald C. Lemay wa1vwl at GROLEN.COM
Mon Aug 21 18:24:38 EDT 2000

That won't work. It's already been tried by several people. Bandwidth will likely be 50
to 100 KHz wide. This is what happens when you have a high IF frequency such as 3.395
MHz. It's all a matter of frequency versus percent bandwidth. There was a thread a while
back about building a crystal filter with 4 crystals the builder obtained from Jan
Crystals. It wasn't cheap but then, neither is a 5 KHz filter if and when you find one .

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov