WTB: AM FILTER

Peter Havens pjhavens at CYBERTRAILS.COM
Mon Aug 21 21:42:47 EDT 2000

Ed:

     If I do come across two of these babies, I'd be a (green) fool to let
you know! Instead, I'll do the smart thing : go directly to e-bay, pass
"GO",
and collect my two hundred dollars, thusly:

       HEATH/HEATHKIT EXTREMELY RARE, HARD-TO-FIND, COLLECTOR QUALITY,
       NIB, NEVER USED, 11 on scale of 10  5.0kc FILTER!

       From estate of retired rocket scientist/ my grandfather/ my father.
       I don't know anything about these radio parts/things but I do know
       that THIS IS A REALLY REALY EXTREMELY RARE FIND and I WANT TO MAKE
       TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS, so THE BIDDING STARTS AT $200 and THE RESERVE
       IS $200. However, I have no way to test this radio part/thing, and
       since it is a VINTAGE PART there is NO GUARANTEE IT WILL WORK.
       Other than that, PLEASE BID UP ON THIS AUCTION! (Have a nice Day.)

HI, HI lovers of THE GREEN!

                         Submitted tongue-in-cheek by Peter Havens
                                                      KA2SQJ

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov