Clock Information // Oregon Scientific // Most Accurate Clock sequel

Shadow shadow at GILROY.COM
Mon Aug 28 02:54:51 EDT 2000

Hello.... From the Heart of Silicon Valley.

Fry's has a site

frys.com

I do not know of they do mail order. They have about 14 stores around the country but mostly
in ca. So they must be able to ship mail order.

The clock is called
"The Time Machine"  By Oregon Scientific

They make 2 types...
One has a external antenna system, the newer one has it built in. I like the external on but
that is a personal choice. I think they still make both and the price is the same.

Oregon Scientific has a web sight also.

The radio shack clock is made for them by Oregon Scientific but looks a little different and
is a little larger and I think it is about $ 69 but it may be $ 49 by now it hard to tell.
When they first cane out they were $ 99 and I have seen them in the upscale magazines still
about that price. Even C Crane had them for $ 79.95 in their catalog.

At 29.95 I had to buy one... It updates about 4 or 5 times a day and just works excellent. It
is a Great Clock.... It is just...  "To Cool"

Hope this helps...

Next time I go to frys I will look for the SKU # and post it

   Shadow

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov