Heath subscribers

Kelley, Dave Dave_Kelley at TEMPE.GOV
Thu Aug 31 13:03:28 EDT 2000

Greetings from the list administration

Some of you have 'heath' or 'radio' related web sites out there...this
message is for you and it's important.  Anyone who does not have a 'heath'
or 'radio' related web site, you can delete this message and move on.

A while back we distributed some HTML code so that you could allow people to
sign up automatically to the Tempe Heath list from your web site.  The
process is changing in the next few weeks and the old one will not work.

The new code includes a way to subscribe and unsubscribe AND direct people
back to your web site when it's finished.  To get the code, click on the
long link below.  Then, before doing anything else in the browser, change
the web address (www.tempe.gov) in the link to reflect YOUR web site
address..without the http:// of course.  Then refresh the page.  Once you've
done that, you can 'view the source' and cut out a customized form that will
work on your site.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.  Again, if you are
not a working with a web site of your own and have one of the old
subscription forms, this isn't anything that will concern you.  And this
also does not affect any current subscribers membership on the list.

The link:

http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.asp?list=heath&return=www.tempe.gov

Thanks and 73

Dave Kelley, AI7R