No subject

Jim Roik jnroik at ESCAPE.CA
Sat Dec 2 00:02:27 EST 2000

The problem that most of us have is that our scanners do 8.5 X 11 or 8.5 X
14 at the most. That means that the multi page Heath schematics would have
to come in numerous smaller pages.

I'm confused by the copyright issue. There appear to be numerous people that
print and sell copies of the manuals.

Bob, is this for sure a problem or is it someones opinion that it would be a
problem.

By the way there is a web site in Britain that has numerous Heath schematics
on it. I don't have the URL at the moment and have gotten anything from them
recently.

Jim

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov