A THANKS TO DAVE

Bill Hopkins wlhopkin at NAZ.EDU
Wed Dec 13 10:47:28 EST 2000

DAVE,

I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR FAITHFUL STEWARDSHIP OF THIS REFLECTOR.  IT REALLY MAKES A
GREAT DIFFERENCE TO THOSE OF US WHO INVOKE HAM RADIO AS OUR SERIOUS AND MOST IMPORTANT
HOBBY DIVERSION FROM THE RANTINGS OF THE WORLD.  WITHOUT YOU, AND THE REFLECTOR, WE WOULD
BE FRUSTRATED WITH SOMETHING DESIGNED TO ACCOMPLISH JUST THE OPPOSITE.

I HAVE PURCHASED MANY GOOD ITEMS OVER THIS REFLECTOR, AND I KNOW OTHERS HAVE DONE THE
SAME WITH EQUAL SATISFACTION.  ALSO, THE HELP I HAVE RECEIVED HERE FROM OTHER
RADIO-CONSERVATIONISTS IS MOST REWARDING.

YOU TOO HAVE A FINE HOLIDAY DAVE.

FOR MYSELF AND FOR NUMEROUS OTHERS: THANKS.
Bill Hopkins
Rochester NY
AA2YV

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov