More on half power HW-101

Mark S Graalman wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Thu Dec 14 18:37:15 EST 2000

Greg,

  Can you monitor the drive level at various
points with a scope, or RF probe and see if
the drive level is changing at the mixer, driver
grid/plate or final grid? Are the voltages at
the mixer, driver, final screens or plates
stable? Do the controls peak at a different
point once the rig is warmed up? If so you
may be looking at a fixed value padder cap
changing value with temperature.

Mark  WB8JKR

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov