Heathkit EK-1

Gordon Brandly gbrandly at HOME.COM
Sat Dec 16 15:36:08 EST 2000

1000 ohms is correct. That's the meter's resistance as stated in several
places in my EK-1 manual. I suspect they did that to make calculations
easier for the student (no calculators in those days!).

I scanned a few pages from my manual (schematic, assembly pictorial, etc.)
for another fellow, and I'd be happy to e-mail them to you if that would
help.

Gordon Brandly

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov