The movie "Frequency"

John Croft, Jr., K3NJ croft at PATRIOT.NET
Sun Dec 17 00:04:05 EST 2000

Hi All-

We also enjoyed the movie's "second run" at least on VHS . . . but wonder
if *any* othe Heathkits had such "brightly glowing tubes?" Maybe that
accounts for the special "duplex" features of this set?

73 es Happy Holidays!

John & Kathy

*   The Maryland Crofts are John (K3NJ) and  Kathy (KC3T)    *
*        Monitoring K3VOA/R on 147.045 + Washington, DC      *
*                 http://patriot.net/~croft                  *

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov