Looking for a tube cross reference program

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Dec 18 09:07:55 EST 2000

There are a number of sites on the internet that offer data   on
tubes - substitution, characteristics. Some even offer graphic
curves!

Just do a web search and you will turn up some!

For starters try:

http://google.com

or

http://go.com