hw20 infor

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Wed Dec 20 20:53:43 EST 2000

Hi Dennis...

IF it is the same as the HW-30, you would use:

Jumper pins 1 and 2
Jumper pins 3 and 4

Connect AC power to pins 6 and 8

The HW30 schematic is on the BAMA Archive.

Usual discaimers apply - i.e. - don't blame me if this is wrong or it
causes you to blow up the rig!

You really should get a manual for that thing before you plug it in!

On 20 Dec 2000, at 20:41, Dennis  Ka9Dzr wrote:

>  i hv a pawneee hw-20. need the pin layout for the ac hook up plus any jumper
> that are needed on the conn.also the pin layout for 12vdc side. tnx any help.
> need manual also. tnx dennis

Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year,

Brian Carling, AF4K

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov