UPS Temps at airport caught tossing&smashing

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Thu Dec 21 14:07:05 EST 2000

I think that's actually normal operating procedure, from our collective
experience on this group.

Years ago HP used to warn in their manuals not to use USPS for shipping
due to 12 foot conveyor drops, under threat of voiding your warranty.

I don't think they have that standpoint anymore...I have had better luck
with USPS this past year...no damage to my knowledgeon my outgoing
stuff, but 1-2 boxes incoming per week by UPS that are stomped on (muddy
footprints) and crushed.

Oops, didn't mean to keep the shipping thread rolling again.

Murray

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov