Heath artwork for QSL

Fred Finster fred_finster at EL.NEC.COM
Fri Dec 22 18:10:27 EST 2000

 Ed and all Keepers of the Green:

 In answer to your question about a HeathKit QSL card.
 Check out a sample HeathKit QSL at http://members.aol.com/beaglebaly
 Contribution of this Idea was from  Ken K8PAO on previous mail
 that I read on this HeathKit mailing list.

 Hope the following is not to wordy.   QSL Card design is an
 interesting topic.
 Follow the links posted on the www.qrz.com  web pages listed
 below, they had
 links to many other shareware or freeware QSL card design software.

 I have the  .PDX file for Mayura Draw program ready to import and
 add your own call sign.
 http://hometown.aol.com/beaglebaly/QSL_HeathKit.pdx
 http://www.mayura.com   Website for downloading Mayura Draw
 Program for WIN95,98  or WIN 3.1 version too

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OTHER ARTICLES  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I did publish this QSL Idea on the www.qrz.com  website, too.
 http://www.qrz.com/articles/00/10/10/1058229.shtml  My QSL article on QRZ
 http://www.qrz.com/articles/00/10/14/1853222.shtml  Many replys
 to this QUESTION about QSL software available

 http://www.eQSL.cc
 Try www.eQSL.cc and let it generate the QSL cards for you and
 deliver them... for free. Best of
 all, it doesn't matter if you have Win3.1, Win95, Win98, a
 Macintosh, or TRSDOS for that
 matter... all you need is your browser.

                      Dave Morris
                      Webmaster
                      The Electronic QSL Card Centre
                      www.eQSL.cc

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ END OTHER ARTICLES  ~~~~~~~~~~~
 MayuraDraw is easy to use.  Can directly output a PDF format file.
 This Mayura Draw is a great Tool for documenting your work with HeathKits.
 Hope this Helps you do what you want to do.

 Merry Christmas.

 Fred Finster
 WB7ODY
 http://members.aol.com/fredf
 mailto:fred_finster at el.nec.com   Looking for your comments on
 Mayura Draw as  a QSL card software.
 I can send you the 1Megabyte PDX file directly if you can not
 download it from the WEB.
 http://www.fix.net/norcal.html   Northern California QRpp website.
 http://www.ibiblio.com/peanut    Linux Software and Help Forum

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov