SB-10

Ed Mosher wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Sat Dec 23 16:44:42 EST 2000

Joe,

Sorry but the article doesn't ring a bell with me.  Perhaps someone on
the Heath reflector will remember it and can point you in the right
direction.  I'm forwarding this to you and the list.

HOW ABOUT IT, reflector?  Anyone recognize the article Joe is referring
to?  Please email him directly.

Happy Holidays to all!

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:12:39 -0500 jl petry <jlpetry at indy.net> writes:
> Sir:
> I have half  of a plan to convert a SB-10 to run a Seneca on 6 meter
> SSB. This was in a magaizne and I only have a copy of the piece.so I
> don't know which mag .  The author  was George M Hunt of Fort
> Laudardale
> Fl. W4nut. Any help or a point in the right direction.
> Thanks for your time .
> Joe Petry
> jlpetry at indy.net
> N9ZZF

                                     Ed Mosher, WA8ZVO at Juno.com
                                Formerly  "One Of The HAMS At HEATH"

                        The most important things in our lives are NOT
things!

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov