Switch for SB-100 needed

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Sun Dec 31 19:12:25 EST 2000

Hi Doug,
You can restore that switch with patience. Even if broken, I have methods to rebuild.
My TT1-A tester had two broken switches but with parts from other switches and some good
ole JB Weld, works fine now.  Start by soaking that bushing with WD-40. Let sit for a few
days. Do not force. It will work. Happy new year and talk soon.
Wayne;
W4GBW

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov