Id 4001

Leland Wieweck mwieweck at COCSD.K12.AZ.US
Thu Feb 3 09:56:29 EST 2000

I don't know if the sensors are the same, but  parts are still available for the  Heath ID 5001 weather computer.  They have the same look as the old 4001 sensors. (I put together two of the 4001's and one of the 5001's).  The outside wind parts are still the same, but couldn't speak as to the internal electronics.  Anyway the company that is still making the ID 5001 is a company called Questech.  They are located at  24630 Hathway, Farmington Hills, MI 48335.  Their phone number is 248-615-0800.  They have been very helpful to me in a problem that I had with my 5001.

Leland Wieweck, WA7EXL