HW-32, HW-22, HW-12 Heath Company Updates

Jim Temple jetemp01 at ATHENA.LOUISVILLE.EDU
Sat Feb 5 17:05:59 EST 2000

Hello to the list,

I recently obtained an Heathkit HW-32 (original model).  Included with the
manual was two Heath Company manual/engineering updates.  One is dated
November 18, 1963, and the other is dated July 1, 1966.  Both updates
combined include some 16 pages of changes and page substitutions.

What I have are not the service updates that are common on the reflectors.

My question and request is:

Did the HW-22 and HW-12 models have Heath Company authorized
manual/engineering update issuances from the same time period?  If so, I am
anticipating a future purchase of a HW-12 and HW-22, and would appreciate a
copy of any such manual/engineering updates issued by Heath Company.

I can provide e-mail attachments of the HW-32 updates for anyone that is
interested.

Thanks.

Jim
73, KF4ICZ