SB-104 for sale

Mark Adams madams0 at US.IBM.COM
Sun Feb 6 17:32:22 EST 2000

Please read listing below

--------------------- Forwarded by Mark Adams/Columbus/IBM on 02/06/2000
05:29 PM ---------------------------

Mark Adams
01/30/2000 07:22 PM

To:   HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
cc:
From: Mark Adams/Columbus/IBM at IBMUS
Subject:  SB-104 for sale

SB-104 for sale.

---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Adams/Columbus/IBM on 01/31/2000
07:22 PM ---------------------------

Mark Adams
01/30/2000 06:26 PM

To:   HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
cc:
From: Mark Adams/Columbus/IBM at IBMUS

Hello all,

I have an SB-104 with complete manual(copy) for sale.  The front panel is
in great shape, not a scratch.  The case is in good shape(light green) .
Unit may need alignment and the VFO is a little toughy(needs cleaned),
which I will do before I sell it.  Receives just fine

Full output from the finals.  The only problem with this unit is that it is
missing the coil to adjust the carrier, not sure where it went, received
the unit as part of a trade, so there is a carrier on all bands.  Not sure
what the p/n is for the coil, I am at work right now.

I am asking $150, but of course we can always haggle a little.  7 on a 10
scale.

Thank you & 73's

Mark

HEATHKITS are Ham Radio's living heritage!
> >Restore something! Smell that hot solder!
> >Sure beats booze. And, you can get up afterwards!!
> >Keep your finals dipped..

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov