For Sale: Heathkit Intelligent Thermostat & Phone Amplifier

Bob Groh WA2CKY rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Tue Feb 8 00:20:16 EST 2000

Continuing to clean out the basement and found the following
two items which I would really, really like to see someone
get some use of.
Item #1: A Heathkit phone amplifier from the 60's or maybe
early 70's.  This is a simple amplifier for a telephone ..
telephone handset sits in a cradle, mike element picks up
sound from ear piece and sends it to external speaker (a
little 2" one).  Bought it for my Dad way back when.  Pretty
dirty on the outside, no manual, condition unknown.

Item #2: Heathkit Intelligent Home Thermostat - with manual.
Good physical condition but I don't think it works!  Has a
little processor which may be blown.  I bought this about 12
years ago, built it, tried to install it, didn't like the
way it worked so it's sat in my desk ever since.

OK, there you go.  If someone will give enough to cover the
postage (I guess about $8) or best offer (say in next 7
days) then the whole thing is yours.  If not, I'll throw
something else in and try again.  Please respond privately
so we don't load up the list.  Thanks.

Bob Groh, WA2CKY
bob.groh at ieee.org

Sponsored by the City of Tempe