Im 2311 manual

Leland Wieweck mwieweck at COCSD.K12.AZ.US
Tue Feb 8 21:27:34 EST 2000

I have a manual for  Heath Compact Digital Multimeter Model IM-2311 available.  Unfortunately the meter that went with the manual was placed on the trunk of a car and forgotten about.  My best guess is that it bounced several times down the road,  fortunately I didn't see that, but I was really upset to loose the meter.  Anyway, if anyone would be interested in the manual, let me know and maybe we can work out something.  I would be interested in some Heath catalogs.

Lee, wa7exl