SB-102

TERRY ENGLAND w9cau at SOLTEC.NET
Fri Feb 11 00:25:09 EST 2000

>Date: thur, 10 Feb 2000 22:20
>To: heath at listserv.tempe.gov
>From: TERRY ENGLAND <w9cau at soltec.net>
>Subject: SB-102
>
>Hello all, I have a SB-102 that works fine but the s meter quits working a
few minutes after it is on, the audio sounds a little distored also. I have
changed the tubes at v-3 v-2 it helped and also the voltage reg tube and
that helped some more. Sounds as if the audio is overloaded. It is useable
this way but I know it is not just right still. Also it pops in the speaker
some times,when it does pop some times the keying relay will key on and
off. Any ideas ?                                                                        tnx terry  w9cau

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov