HW101- No output

Ed Curran WA9YYF sandys1 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat Feb 19 12:41:56 EST 2000

Hello Fellow Green Machine Lovers,

Need some help (don't I always) with my HW-101. Last weekend it was working
just fine. I have not had it turned off for a couple of months. This
morning I went to get on the air and no output at all.
Receive works just fine.

I have checked the tubes and all appear to be OK.

The only weird thing that I have been able to find so far is that when I go
into tx mode the 0A2 regulator goes out, and the bias adjust control had to
be changed (idle was real low from last weekend, but i was able to adjust
the the bias idle to the 50 ma required.

Power supply voltages appear OK, I gues something is loading down the
voltages.

Anybody had this happen or have some ideas about what went wrong?

Thought maybe I would try here first to see if I can get running again.

Thanks, in advance, for any help you guys can pass on.

73, Ed WA9YYF

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov