Heath Prices

ray friess WA7ITZ rayfri at INQUO.NET
Wed Feb 23 11:47:41 EST 2000

to be perfectly honest.. steve is right.   if youre a seller you can do
very well off of the "greed" of some of the buyers.  but as a buyer, the
prices do get so out of whack youd think youd entered the twilight zone.
     I've been on both sides, so I speak from experience.  made a great
sale on an old receiver, but 9 point five times out of 10 i drop out of
bidding after my first cuz i can see where its going and its usually
headed to the ridiculous zone..
     overall, i still prefer giving the reflectors the first grabs
because i know "true" officianodos are there as opposed to speculators
and I'd (believe it or not) feel better when I know a true officianado
is getting it and will likely use it even though I may get slightly less
than the other place for it...

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov