Heath Prices

Donald A. Anderson andfam at NETEASE.NET
Wed Feb 23 18:24:31 EST 2000

I just took delievery of an HW 101 from someone on THIS list server.  Dirty, smelly,
scratched, bent, pieces broken or missing.  And I haven't even turned it on yet. What a
dog!  I don't even think that it is worth spending the time to go through it.  Not only
that but I paid too much for it!  At lease on ebay there are pictrures so you can see
what you are getting.  I you are careful, study the prices and don't get caught up in the
bidding frenzy there are some good bargans to be had.  And, you usually can see what you
get.

Don, K4DAA

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov