Heath prices and the law of supply and demand

Mark S Graalman wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Thu Feb 24 04:46:30 EST 2000

 I read the post, but I was afraid if I said anything I'd
upset the "Space-time continuim" ;^)

Mark  WB8JKR

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:35:03 -0500 Kenneth G Dupuis <wn2sqc at JUNO.COM>
writes:
>I would like to thank all the Heath List members who noted the subtle
>error about the Mustang and responded. I was helping my son conduct a
>homework experiment for his College Psychology Professor dealing with
>individual response to certain stimuli and wanted to add my two cents
>worth to the ongoing dialog about over priced unbuilt Heathkits.  So
>far
>only 6 heath list members have responded and noted the error. I wish I
>knew how many actually read the posting as compared to how many simply
>deleted it. The heath list is one of few that people actually read, I
>belong to same with a message every week or so. BTW, I actually sold
>the
>car in "1986" with 167.000 miles,  not bad after 20 years,  73's and
>thank you, Ken  PS: keep the heath messages coming.

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov