WTT: HW-101 for SB-630

Jerry Kitterman jerry at OTHERSIDE.COM
Thu Feb 24 23:46:32 EST 2000

Hi Green Gang,

I'm looking for a good working, decent looking SB-630 console.  I have for trade a couple of HW-101's in various states of dis-repair.  One looks good and when I got it, it had never been on the air before.  Some receive now and small output.  Good restorable rig.  The other one leans more toward being just a parts rig but could also be made to run with work.  Will let one manual go with these and no power supply.  Will not trade these even for the '630.

Also looking for a good old receiver to work some AM and CW with.  Will also consider trading both '101's with a manual and a power supply and ?? for a good receiver.

Thanks and please e-mail direct.

73
Jerry
W9CTB