Chokes

Erick Walters erickwalters at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Feb 25 02:56:42 EST 2000

For the person looking for a swinging filter choke, a place called
"Surplus Sales of Nebraska", web site is http://www.surplussales.com
lists a
5-25 Hy 180 ma choke, part # CPW-BX-1708 for $25.  This may not be
exactly what you want, but it is available.

I'm relatively new to this list server, but not to ham radio.  I started

in '77 and if I can find the time, I have a few pieces of Heath
equipment in the basement that I would like to see go to a place that
they are wanted.  I will put up a list at a future time, when I have
time.

BTW, this same catalog lists lots of manuals for all kinds of old
communication equipment.  Names like Collins, Drake, EF Johnson, Eico,
Galaxy, Gonset, Hallacrafters, Hammarlund, ...well, you get the idea.
Heath is well represented.  And for those of you, like myself that like
to home brew your own, I believe this place will have most anything you
can think of in the way of parts that were commonly available when I
started out.

Glad I found this group.  Thanks for all the fine letters.

--
Alternate e-mail address:

 KE1LW at ARRL.NET

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov