Collectors favorite tubes question/ followup to the responses/dud tubes

canfield canfield at SCCI.NET
Sun Jan 2 20:25:34 EST 2000

First of all thanks to all of you who replied to my question. I was a little disappointed that not more responded. But the majority of you were very informative.

Which was the intent of my posting. Am I a speculator? Absolutely not! A collector? If so, very small time. And so what if I am. Aren't all of us collectors in certain defined areas of Boatanchors and related items?! I was attempting to learn something. So the next time a student in one of my Advanced History classes asks me; what tubes are popular and do people collect them I can give an accurate answer.
Plus I'll know what ones to look for, so I can bring them in to show the classes as I have in the past.

Thanks for reading and the bandwidth
Bill   KF4PGU

ps: And if anyone wants to sell me their duds, I'll be happy to what I can scrape up and buy them!