1973 Heath Page from Popular Science

Keith Harvey kharvey at AMTELECOM.CA
Tue Jan 4 13:33:28 EST 2000

Hi folks... while cleaning out some old magazines during an estate clean up, I found an April 1973 issue of Pop-Sci which had a full page ad for the Heath free 1973 Catalogue. For those of you (like me) who collect Heath trivia, I have scanned it in both bitmap and jpg formats if anyone wants a copy for a collection. In hi-res it is a 2.3 meg jpg file, in mid res it is 170kb, and in low res (still very readable) it is 120kb jpg.  It was scanned on a professional graphics scanner, so the res. is very good.

It makes for interesting "nostalgia".

Let me know and I will e-mail it to you directly (this server limits file size)

Cheers

Keith