Metro Toronto and GTA plus Southern Ontario Heath fans..

Keith Harvey kharvey at AMTELECOM.CA
Wed Jan 5 19:56:27 EST 2000

On my regular business trips between London and Oshawa, I often make time to prowl Toronto Scientific and Surplus.

There is a Heath IP2715 0-15VDC 25A "Battery Eliminator" on the shelf in the acres of stuff. Looks in fine shape and he wants $175 (Thats Canadian, a lot less for our US friends). I don't know what Heath charged for shipment back when, but it sure is a heavy sucker!

He also has a DX60, condition unknown but purported to be working. The case is a bit scratched but the front panel looks good. No VFO.. he sold it separately a few days ago I'm told.  He wants $85 (again, C$)

TS&S for those who haven't been there is on Gordon Baker Road just a few steps from Electrosonic.

Cheers

Keith