WTB: Part #46-43 Choke (SB-401)

Daniel Ruth heathkit at JUNO.COM
Fri Jan 7 21:36:08 EST 2000

Happy New Year everyone.

I'm passing along part of a message from a local friend who is trying to
get on the air with his SB-401.  He's reporting the following:
* * * * * * *  *
I'm still working on getting the SB 401 on the air.  I did actually
transmit but there is bad 60 Hz Humm caused by a bad open 4.5 HENRY open
frame choke.  It is Part # 46-43 and is  described as a4.5 H filter
choke.
* * * * * * *

Might anyone out there have a junker SB-401 that would sell me this
item??  His name is Len and his Email address is:
barish at kutztown.edu  (N2BSC  -  "needs two buy some coax")

Thanks,
Danny  W3ZF  heathkit at juno.com
members.zdial.com/~heathkit

P.S.  By the way, I've been in contact with someone who was about to take
delivery of a SS-9000 from an estate. The gentleman was asking me about
what it was really worth.  I told him what I paid for mine and sent him
some pictures of it (at his request).  Then he writes back and tell me
"Thanks, I got the SS-9000 and now it's on eBay".  As soon as I'm done
sending this Email, I'm gonna go on eBay and see what he listed it for .

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov