Info

M. Kassay michael.kassay at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Jan 8 12:04:06 EST 2000

Hi Heath Lovers...

I just picked up a mint HR-1680 and HX-1681 for my Heath
collection....I was wondering if there ever were any optional parts /
filters ect. ect.  for these units?

Also,  I have a pair of the GREEN Heath SWL headphones, model GD-396 ,
one of the speaker elements is weak.... So...Im looking for another
speaker or complete set of headphones.  Also any points on taking
apart the sealed units without damaging them!

Has anyone with the 1680 ever made "call sign display" mod on the
front bezel..... which the HW-104 has?

This brings up another question,,,,Since Ive been on this
reflector,,,  Ive never seen a "HW"-104 for sale.... Are these units
that rare?

73 Mike

Michael Kassay - VE3MKX - QRP
Minesing, Ontario, CANADA