An example.. and an offer

Ray Friess rayfri at INQUO.NET
Sat Jan 8 20:22:46 EST 2000

Okie dokie troops...   I guess if you can't beat em.. join em..  HI HI
Here's an example.. and an offer.
I notice that on that other place... bidding just closed on an
HG-10 VFO.  The seller will rake in 105 bucks.
Anyone here willing to pay that for one?  If so, let me know
right away.. because I have one... and while it has
sentimental value... I would never believe that someone would
pay that much or that it would be worth that much..
BUT... if someone is actually willing to pay that... let me know
and I will seriously discuss the possibility with you..
either cash or trade...
Anyone think an HG 10 VFO is worth a trade for one of the Sb twins
or an HW rig.. or maybe even an old Warrior linear.
 OR... does that make you reconsider my earlier statements about
ludicrousness...
      Replies and offers welcome...  as the other place says..
BIDDING HAS BEGUN....
      but I dont seriously think there will be any takers here.