List Admin - Please read

AI7R-PK ai7r at PRESENCEKNOWN.COM
Sat Jan 8 19:19:54 EST 2000

Greetings guests...

I can always tell when the topic of e-bay and free enterprise hits the list,
because many of the people who signed up to talk about Heath gear
unsubscribe.  And, I can't tell for sure, but, oh yes, there goes one that
would have had the answer to that next question you had on that SB-102 you
can't get running.  Oh, and there goes the guy who had the rare matching VFO
that you needed to complete your vintage Heath SB line.  Gosh, to bad they
were only serious about Heath gear and didn't care to hear opinions about
who should sell what to who and how.

I could tell you all to stay on the topic of Heath...but you all know that
already.

I could start dropping people who broke the rules, but I've already gotten
one letter from a lawyer because I tried to enforce the rules.  My job isn't
worth this or any other list guys....sorry.

About all I can say is that the lists need to run on peer pressure when rule
benders/breakers are afoot.  Don't complain to me...I can't play mommy.  The
next time you see an off topic post hit the person privately with a reminder
that he or she is off topic and you'd like to see a clean list.  After 30 or
40 messages they might get the point.

So, it's up to you folks.  Generally you're all a pretty good bunch.  I've
seen a LOT of lists that are far worse when it comes to hitting the topic.
Remember, it's a hobby, and everyone has an opinion.  Opinions are not right
or wrong just because they don't match yours.  And I have yet to have
someone else's opinion change mine.....think about it.

73 and do the other guest a favor and talk about Heath here...

TNX

Dave
AI7R
List Admin