The Heath Community

David A. Minster dminster at SPRYNET.COM
Sun Jan 9 15:16:06 EST 2000

I have "lurked" on this list for a long time.  I've met some very interesting, and honest/honorable, people here.  Even though these little explosions happen every now and then, from my perspective, they DO affect the Heath community at large.  I find the debates about EBay useful, and can think of many other "debates" that have occured during my tenure on the list.

To me the issue isn't this "I Quit" non-sense that has been going on.  The bigger issue is: Do you want to be a member of the COMMUNITY?  As such, participate however YOU want to.  There are MANY posts on this list I just click on to delete.  Some (like paint sources, etc.) have gone into an Archive folder in my email client.  But for me, * I * filter my content with the click of a mouse.  And I enjoy watching the community evolve from the window here on my virtual front porch.  For those who are out and about and posting what they have, what they think, what they experience, and how they feel about things - THANK YOU.

For those of you who want to, or already have, quit the community... rest assured - you'll be back... or quitting some other community in the weeks to come.

Everyone have a great 2000.

David, NA2AA