List Admin - Please read

Gerald T Kelley n9fqf at JUNO.COM
Sun Jan 9 19:11:16 EST 2000

Ron
        Ron, first off  Thanks for having this list.
        My feeling is, if there are individuals who don't like postings
regarding dial chords they can either hit the delete button or
unsubscribe from the list.  It's sort of like television if you don't
like it go to another channel or turn the thing OFF.
        Again Thanks & 73's

        Jerry N9FQF

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov