FCC Element 4B

John Campbell r3campbell at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 10 15:09:04 EST 2000

Louis...try logging onto the hamtest.com website. They have a section there
called "study" and it contains the complete 4B question pool along with the
correct answers. Also, the earlier Extra Class study guides from ARRL are
still useful as textbooks, if you can get hold of one of them.

                            73......John  <<W8JNC>>

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov