Help: SB-401

John Campbell r3campbell at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 11 11:21:09 EST 2000

Chuck....Before proceeding any further, make sure the carrier balance pot is
truly working correctly,ie. measure from wiper to both ends and make sure
the resistance is varying smoothly with no dropouts. Heath had a chronic
problem with the mounting of these pots which caused many failures. Also, I
suggest checking the circuit discription for the cw circuit and checking
that there is no sidetone leakage into the balanced modulator circuit.
                       73.....John  <<w8jnc>>

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov