Help w/HW-101

Jerry Kitterman jerry at OTHERSIDE.COM
Tue Jan 11 23:11:55 EST 2000

Gang,

Just acquired an HW-101 today with problems.  It has audio output but no signals present.  Output does not vary on any band nor does it change (peak) with the preselector.  Also, no rf output that I could see but I just tried it on one band (relay did work).

The troubleshooting chart in the manual is so broad that I just thought perhaps someone on the list might just know what to look for first before really getting into it.  TIA very much.

73
Jerry
W9CTB               I have checked the tubes in this rig and all appear ok by my checker.