HR-10 Modifications - send SASE

Bradley S. Stone nb9m at RELIABLE-NET.NET
Fri Jan 14 17:26:16 EST 2000

Recently, a number of people have ask me for copies of the HR-10
modifications which appeared in a 1967 73 magazine.  I regret that I have
lost track of who I have sent these copies to, and who I haven't!  Also,
there were so many respondants that I will have to ask for an SASE...

The mods cover the removal of the stock rectifier (replacing it with silicon
diodes) and including a voltage regulator in the socket left from the
removal of the rectifier.  This helps with the problem of the receiver
pulling off frequency on strong signals. Also S-Meter improvements are
detailed.

Anybody needing copies of this article, send an SASE to:
    Brad Stone
    7382 W. 500 S.
    Morgantown, IN  46160

Again, I apologize for missing some folks in this fine group.
73
Brad, NB9M

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov