Cleaning Time

Ed Mosher wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Sun Jan 16 15:30:24 EST 2000

Fellow Greenies;

I've gotten the "clean the shack" bug and found these gems to unload:

RCA Radio "Electrifier" CV-42
   Used to convert AC to DC for battery powered sets, including the RCA
   25BK, 25BT3, 55F and Radiola 66-1.
    TWO for the price of one plus postage:   Offers?

Heathkit VTVM Cabinet (gray, w/"Heathkit Precision" handle, V7A, IM-11,
AW-1 vintage)
     some scratches (what'd you expect)  $10

Heathkit IC-2009 4-Function portable calculator.  From Fiebich estate.
     works, but needs new batteries.  With charger and manuals.  $20

Cabinet and chassis for Heathkit IP-2715 DC Supply
     This is the "HP/PS-1144" conversion for bench work.  Heatsinks are
available,
     as it used two vs one for the HP/PS.   $15

AA-series audio cabinet (Orange color)
     Probably for the AA-32 and similar,  measures 15-1/2" L x 10-1/8" D
x 4-7/8" H
     Also from Fiebich's estate.

ZM-2401  Zenith Data 2400 baud external modem.  Anyone got a use for this
thing?  It worked about 6 years ago, last time I tried it.   Offers?

Above prices do NOT include shipping.

Ed Mosher
WA8ZVO at JUNO.COM         Formerly  "One of the Hams at Heath"
1442 Cardinal Drive                 I fly R/C and 1:1
St. Joseph, MI 49085
 **The most valuable "things" in our lives are not things! **

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov