HW-8 and HWA-7

arkie arkie at TELEPATH.COM
Sun Jan 16 17:06:27 EST 2000

I have an HW-8 and the HWA-7 power supply that I am going to sell.   I also have the HW-8 handbook and the Hot Water Handbook along with manuals that come with it.  Might trade or make a reasonable offer.  The unit is in excellent condition, makes nearly 3 watts and cosmetically great, the top has been repainted with Heath green paint.  Everything works.  Selling because I just bought an HW-9.  Would also include this as part payment along with cash for other Heath items.