Survey

Randy Kaeding rkaeding at HEATHKIT.COM
Tue Jan 25 09:02:46 EST 2000

Heathkit Buffs:

I am doing some research to get a rough idea how many products in each of our former product lines are still in operation. Please advise how many WORKING products you have in each of the following product lines:

Audio
Amateur
Instruments (Test equipment)
TV
Furniture (yes, we were into wood and brass & glass kits for awhile)
Computer (Heath/Heathkit brand only, not ZDS)
General (anything else)

So as not to jam up this reflector any more than necessary, please respond directly to me (not the entire list). I will compile the list and make the results available to all of you later.

NOTE: I am not in a position where I can answer questions about our products at this time.

Thanks,

Randy, K8TMK
"One of the Hams (still) at Heathkit"