SB-220 QSK

Freeberg, Scott (STP) scott.freeberg at GUIDANT.COM
Tue Jan 25 13:04:52 EST 2000

Bill,

Try Harbach Electronics at   http://www.harbach.com/
They have an SB-220 Softkey kit that allow the amp to be keyed from a 0.7
volt activation voltage.  The kit is something like $11.00.  They also have
a bunch of other SB-200 and SB-220 update and replacement boards and parts.

73,

Scott WA9WFA in Saint Paul Minn
http://www.qsl.net/wa9wfa

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov