Looking for a SB-220??

Daniel Ruth heathkit at JUNO.COM
Thu Jan 27 21:46:32 EST 2000

Below is a fellow local club member who is looking to sell his SB-220.  I
know that he hasn't mentioned his asking price, but that's for you to
find out;  I'm just passing this on.   Anybody looking for this amp?

PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His email address is:   n2dh at fast.net
Both Bill and I live in the Lehigh Valley, PA area  (50 mi. north of
Philadelphia) if you're in a position to pick it up.

Tnx,  Danny  W3ZF   heathkit at juno.com
P.S.  For all you people who hate xXxx, here's your chance to avoid it.
* * * * * * * * * * *

Danny;
Thanks for the info on e-bay it seems that the last SB220 that sold went
for $550.
I have seen on other "ham for sale pages" an asking price of $600.
Since you are connected to, I am sure, many Heathkit collectors would you
know of someone looking for an SB220. I built this one myself so I know
that it was done right. I have all the original manuals. It has no mods.

I could list it on e-bay but that seems very cumbersome.
I would be willing to deliver within a reasonable distance. If  to far
outside the area shipping would be extra.

Thanks for any help you would be willing to give.
73

Bill N2DH

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov