Heath stuff for sale

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Sat Jan 29 03:12:39 EST 2000

Hello all:

Group of 10 Heath air variable capacitors as a set...tried individually
before at higher prices with no interest: 26-170, 26-146, 26-132, 26-123,
26-10, 26-97, 26-84, three of 26-166 (EF Johnson tiny vhf air cariable) $20
for all + ship

GD-3196 electronic air filter and 16x20 GDA3196-1 air filter (made by Trion)
    HV unit was purchased from Heath factory salvage sale as factory
refurbished. It has one area where pcb conformal coating was scraped thru to
resolder a cold solder joint. I bought it with out a case or filter and
subsequently purchased a case and new filter.  It has not been used or
installed. I am fairly certain all the hardware is there, but can't be sure.
The critical stuff like hv connectors and air flow pressure switch and
manual are there. I have about $150 invested in it. Would like $75 +
shipping

Three old, well used 4-400's (possibly A versions...have to look...I think
they are mixed Eimas and Amperex). I am told they are well used, probably a
bit soft/low in emission (broadcast pulls subsequently used in ham amp for
some time).

How about $25 each plus shipping obo. I'll guarantee they'll work, but not
that you can expect some happy threshold of power output. Money back if not
functional.

SB-1400 triple xtal filter module (supposed to be same as FT 747 GX Yaesu,
but can't say if identical pin compatible). Has SSB, CW and AM filters.
Working pulls. $50 + ship. three available. Negotiable guarantee (mutually
agreed length of tiem to test them; I no longer have an SB-1400 to be sure
one wasn't dropped (hasn't happened in my possession, but who knows, it's
possible). You can have time to verify operation due to delicate nature of
quartz crystal filters but I don't want to be in limbo for an extended time
(wanna spend the money).

HW-5400 SSB filter (404-641?...don't quote me). Unused 1 in box, 1 possibly
no box. Previous price $25, how about $15 each + shipping. Same status
regarding verification of operational status, as this filter had a
reputation of sensitivity to handling (or maybe insensitivity of the
handlers!)

Big Heath heatsinks, I think they were 215-76 from one of the battery
eliminator models. approximately 4 x 8 x 1" , fins in 5-5-6-5 grouping, 2 x
TO-3 mounting area. $6 each + ship, about 5 available shrinkwrapped unused.

215-665 RF amp heatsink...I think from HW-5400, less likely SB-104A (you
verify, don't take my word for it), approx 4 x 6 x 1.5, approx. 16 fins, has
7 holes in unanodized area, 6 mounting holes. Unused shrinkwrapped. I paid
$22.25...how about $15 + ship. Perfect for one of those radios some dufus
(doofus? regional spelling) dropped on the heatsink.

Enuff bitrobbing for the time being...

Murray

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov